Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here's Life Australia's post


Here's Life Australia yesterday posted this (www.hereslife.com)


This last week I saw a resource which I think you will want.  It is a FREE ESL software CDROM.

I know you would like it because you downloaded one of our free evangelistic resources - showing me that you love Jesus and want to make Him known in your network of friends and aquaintances -- no matter what language they speak.

For the past 18 years my wife has NOT wanted to be involved in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL).  When she saw this she said, "WOW".  You see, this is fun.  It is interactive. It tells people about Jesus in a non-threatening way.  It is something all of us can do.  We had our first class last week.

On Thursdays I teach Scripture for Year 3 & 4.  I plan to ask each of my students, "Who does not speak English at home?", and give them a CDROM to take home to improve their English AND to learn more about Jesus.  It starts so basic that they can benefit from it, yet it has aspects which are so advanced that a university student could benefit.

Imagine giving it to ALL your neighbours who want to improve their English.  Offer it to shop keepers.

It is a resource you can legally duplicate.  That makes this CDROM cheaper than most Gospel tracts!

Here is how to get YOUR copy.  Be generous and send $5 (covers postage and a bit more).  It is well worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment